First Photos From The Sequel to ‘Percy Jackson & The Olympians’

0

I did not see Percy Jackson and the Olympians.  And if I’m honest with you, dear readers, there’s a 99% chance that I won’t see its sequel, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters.  The 1%? If I’m on a plane; or… if I end up in prison and it’s playing for movie night.  Unlikely.

Anyway, we are getting a sequel because the first one did some pretty good business.  After DVD sales and its theatrical run, the film made almost $300 million.  It’s not The Hunger Games, but it’s nothing to scoff at either.

The sequel features returning actors Logan Lerman and Alexandra Daddario as well as Stanley Tucci, Sean Bean, Nathan Fillion, Anthony Stewart Head, Missi Pyle and Derek Mears.  It’s set for an August 16 release.

percy_jackson_sea_of_monsters_photos_5

percy_jackson_sea_of_monsters_photos_3

percy_jackson_sea_of_monsters_photos_4

percy_jackson_sea_of_monsters_photos_2

percy_jackson_sea_of_monsters_photos_11

source: ScreenCrush

Share.

Leave a Reply